RECLAIMING OUR PEARLS
Pi Alpha Omega
The members of the Pi Alpha Omega Chapter welcome all members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated to visit, transfer, or reactivate with our chapter. We hope you find your home with us as we continue to grow and “service all mankind”!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(1) I would like to visit your chapter. When and where are the meetings?
(2) What are the requirements to attend a chapter meeting?
(3) What are membership dues for Pi Alpha Omega Chapter?
(4) What do I need to do to transfer my membership?
(5) Where do I find the Graduate Chapter Reactivation Form and the Transfer Verification Form?
(6) Who do I contact for more information?
(1) I would like to visit your chapter. When and where are the meetings? Chapter meetings are held on the 4th Saturday of each month at 10 am excluding the months of June and July. Atlanta Technical College in The Cleveland L. Dennard Conference Center Room 104. The address is 1560 Metropolitan Parkway SW. Meeting dates may also change due to holidays (May, November, December).
(2) What are the requirements to attend a chapter meeting? In accordance with National Standard Operating Guidelines and/or Chapter Protocol, visiting members are asked to provide two forms of identification (one Primary and one Secondary) for meeting entry. Primary Identifications may include any government issued ID. Secondary Identifications may include, but are not limited to:
A current or past financial card (in most cases, the name listed should match the Primary ID; exceptions: maiden name, married name)
Business attire is required.
(3) What are membership dues for Pi Alpha Omega Chapter? Please contact our Membership Chairperson Tamika Stubbs for more information.
(4) What do I need to do to transfer my membership? Before transferring membership from one chapter to another, you must obtain clearance from the former chapter. Before transferring your status as a General Member to chapter member, you must obtain clearance from the Corporate Office. No chapter can accept an inactive member into active membership before receiving a completed Transfer Verification Form. Please have the President and Treasurer of the last chapter you were affiliated with complete the form and return the original to
you. Bring the form to the next chapter meeting. Please keep a copy for your files.
(5) Where do I find the Graduate Chapter Reactivation Form and the Transfer Verification Form? Please visit www.aka1908.com for more information on transferring or reactivating.
(6) Who do I contact for more information about meetings, etc.? Membership Chairperson Tamika Stubbs.